Tuesday 19 September 2023

#BlogLife560 - I flashed my legs

What I've noticed about the two different types of Perfectil supplements as I am alternating months, is that the Gold one gives me less energy than the blue one.

My nails are still chipping. I'm still occasionally breaking out in pimples, but my hair feels stronger, that's the only difference I see.

I'm still enjoying Kiralik Ask but I've gone off Defne because of the constant lying and deceptions.

I know they have to bring conflict and keep them apart and I am only a quarter way through but I'm not rooting for these couples to get together.

In real life, trust is so hard to come by and then if you let your guard down and welcome them in and they treat you badly..

It's tough to forgive and see them the same way. The rose tinted glasses way, where they had flaws but it was all bearable.

The weather has definitely cooled down but I didn't want to walk with a jacket today so I wore a thick green top and I was generally alright, except for the biting wind.

I was going to pick up some snacks and fruit but I felt drained so I just conserved the energy to get home.

Ha I ordered from the local cafe and they gave me another jar of relish... Why? So weird.

Plus a complimentary bottle of Ice Tea in a yucky peach flavour.

Would be nice to get something useful but unfortunately I have to bin these, because I dislike them.

I totally forgot about the order and when I came in I felt stifled so I half undressed and then the door rang I had to open it.

But the top was long, my thighs were covered, only my legs showed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D