Monday 11 September 2023

#BlogLife555 - Do I recommend Siyah Beyaz Ask?

Song of the day - Avicii - Waiting for love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncIVUXZla8

I know, I know, for someone that's not a romantic person, I sure do listen and watch a lot of lovey dovey things.

*Holds my hand in the air* Guilty! I think what I relate to, is the raw emotion out on display.

That's so not me. I would keep it concealed and not bare it all in the open but they do, put their bleeding hearts out for the world to see.

It's fascinating, it's compelling, I can't look away and I can't stop listening.

There is still a heatwave here, my poor fans are getting battered but they last a day or two because I invested wisely.

I spoke to someone yesterday and he said I'm struggling so much so I said why not get a fan?

He replied because we don't have summers here in the UK. To which I scoffed and said Suffer then!

Yes we predominantly get bad weather but there is still scorching days.

The cheapness of some people vex me. A fan is something you might not use every day but it will get used.

I am just in a bad mood that is continually climbing. My stomach is just cramping badly.

I forgot that I ran out of the supplement strip and I was due to get the other one out.

I don't know if that's why I haven't been feeling as sick. Today no nausea but my tummy is just churning uncomfortably.

I did have a big lunch, crackers and cheese and then chicken and rice with veggies.

I listened to both the anti nausea and the cramp binaural beats and it did help.

I feel like it is coming and going. I started back on the Perfectil, month two.

This one is the Perfectil Max as opposed to the blue original. I think I read you're supposed to take one of each daily but I'm not doing that.

I will just alternate. I have to get back to my routine of finishing the stories.

How do I do that with enthusiasm? I just feel sick sick sick! I keep playing these soap opera stories in my head.

They want to come out and get on a page but all I want to do is rest.

Now that I've finished Siyah Beyaz Ask, here are my thoughts.

I felt it was a slow beginning and then when the action started it became more interesting and adventurous.

But towards the end I just wanted it over and to see how it would play out, I lost interest halfway.

The hypocrisy of both of them lying and demanding the truth or they would exit the relationship pfft.

The co-dependency of depending on someone for your happiness, whenever there was a fight, the other would leech on and not give any space to think ickkk!!

What kinda sickened me was the bed hopping. I don't know who was actually related to whom?!! But yuckkk.

Cousins marrying cousins?? A girl having an affair with someone akin to an Uncle? Ickkk.

Plus the fact that here was a main character Ferhat who was going to become a father and then finds out he already has a kid.

And instead of embracing that fact because parenthood is upon him, he instead threatens his baby Mama, in front of his child and wants nothing to do with them, bar obligated responsibilities.

The fact that she tries to kill herself, speaks volumes of her fragility but instead of saying, Is there anything I can do?

Can I bond with my daughter? He's like... Pfft, doesn't concern me.

And Asli the wifey, isn't bothered about his indifference to his child?? When she's carrying his baby???

Actually seems happy about it, disgusted me and I'm not even a parent!!

What I did like was the main characters sibling bonds. Asli and her brother and Ferhat and his brother, they argued but remained close.

I didn't like that the women had to account for their whereabouts and the honour killings are just barbaric!!!

I would like to find something that I can enjoy right the way through.

I'm not sure I would recommend this, it did have a lot of humour, I will grant you that.

On to the next binge, which I will share, once I figure out what that is and hope that the English subtitles are consistent.

Sometimes at the crucial bits the subtitles just disappear, arghhh.

Having seen a few episodes, I've just got hooked on Sefirin Kizi.

Childhood sweethearts Nare (female) and Sancar share a close bond, even though, he is poor and her family is wealthy I think.

Her Papa only cares about money, perception and male point of views.

He places more faith in his adopted son, than his flesh and blood daughter.

This is where, I'm a bit hazy on the details but I think they get married and on the wedding night..

He accuses her of infidelity because she's not a virgin. I'm not sure what he based that on but he kicks her out and doesn't listen to her explanation.

So she disappears and then returns five or 8 years later. I don't want to give anymore details but at this point, I really am rooting for the best friend Gediz, he seems sweeter, more caring.

The randoms are kinda irritating me as well. Pestering me with questions I don't want to answer.

Do they think, the seventh time they've grilled me, I'll cave? It just makes me want to block them.

The more cornered I am, the less communicative I become. Another one seems to take longer and longer to reply.

So as petty as it is, I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine and let him stew until the weekend.

If I'm an afterthought, that you can't be bothered with, then you are too.

I really am in no mood to be taken for granted!

Oh sorry, there was a second drama that is drawing me in but not for the plot, for the main characters.

Adim Farah, which I don't know if it's a copycat of the American show The Cleaner.

I only saw a lil bit. I don't know if eventually this regular cleaner, will be disposing of crime scene blood evidence. Hmm.

But what attracted me to it, is the fact that the Mob guy, showed kindness and respect straight off the bat to a woman that he didn't know.

Normally I find they start off gruffly and then get nicer. A change of pace, is he like this to all women, or just her??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D