Monday 4 September 2023

#BlogLife551 - Friday's Dance Party Females

Song of the day - Enisa - Blame It On Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV-2mw6cxYM

I was just searching for what to add for Song of the day and this popped up in the recommendations and I liked it.

It's been a rough start to the day but I'm happy you're here to keep me company :)

I felt so sick this morning it felt like I was going to bring up all my internal organs.

My stomach won't settle completely. A nap would help but I'm not tired enough for it to take.

I'm in limbo so I thought let's have a weekend party. Of course it all centres around nibbles and drinks, like any celebration should.

Lucozade, lemonade, mini steak pastry puffs, cheetos and niknaks. I'm not the biggest fan of steak but I like these.

Plus for dessert we have Black Forest Gateau, feel free to gobble all the cherries, I usually bin them.

I read somewhere that morning sickness could be linked to lack of sleep and if so it makes sense, with the couple of hours I get.

*Nappus Interruptus*

Sorry fell asleep. I was up at 7amish to get the groceries. The nap helped a bit but everytime I munch I have to quickly play the anti nausea video instead of music.

Maybe I'm not drinking enough? Although I have been sipping quite a bit.

Ahh I'll try the citrus drinks, that's supposed to be soothing.

First things first, how was your week?

Uh huh? You didn't expect that? I didn't either, so what he say? What did she say? Realllly. Hmm.. Go on...

That's it. Alright, well thanks for keeping me informed on your latest gossip :)

Eventually I started feeling better but physically it was a rough time on my body.

My mind was a lot better. I discovered some new music, a new, well new to me Turkish drama.

Sunday I had a one day period, after two months of skippage. It used to be that the periods were worse than the symptoms and now it's the other way around.

It's past 2pmish and I haven't eaten yet but I will soon. I ended up buying Mama the same phone stand as me.

I asked her if she would like one as she actually does a lot of zoom and video and whatsapp calls.

And I've never in my life done a video call. I just bought it to stop picking up my phone as much and ease the pressure.

You know when there's a lot to say, but your brain goes blank? That's me at the moment.

Oh that's what I was going to talk about. I was wondering if the Perfectil multivitamins were started to make me feel nauseated.

That was an all day sickness event and my stomach wouldn't let anything stay down.

But I think it's more the pmt related nausea because I am coming up to a month I think and I didn't experience any symptoms for the first two weeks.

In fact it gave me an energy boost. I think it picked up my mood as well.

It didn't help with the hormonal acne, I did break out a lil but with the mud mask, I think they are all fading now.

My scalp has started to go dry again. I'm eventually going to start investing in the Vatika conditioners.

I still have leftovers, that's why I'm not purchasing any. Just to clarify, I'm not dating anyone.

I don't sleep around. I just thought it was funny that I didn't have a period for two months and then I accidentally get someone else's pregnancy test.

If I was dating, I would have so many scares but then again. I've never done the unprotected thing, so maybe not?

I for once, have no nausea today so let's dance dance dance, while I make some cheesy toasties or whatever else you fancy..

*Cue the hip swings woop*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D