Tuesday 26 September 2023

#BlogLife564 - Shopper's tonic

Song of the day - Baby It's You - JoJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKH62358I8&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=2

Sometimes it's fun discovering old songs that I used to know but had totally forgotten about, this and yesterday's are two examples.

I was busy doing a few things this morning and for the first time in ages, forgot I had a post to write, oops.

I'm resigned to the fact that I probably won't get my booties but I gave Mama the cost plus extra to have them delivered to her place.

I wonder if she remembered to put her new address on it. I forgot to remind her until this morning and she had already placed the order.

I guess we shall see. I had a look at Asos and didn't see anything and I wasn't going to pay £40 for booties!

The maintenance people are coming next Wednesday and I'm not looking to strangers being around but hopefully it will be really quick.

I opted for the morning so they don't just turn up randomly anyway and I can get it over and done with.

Oh Shoezone did get back to me with a very feeble apology and wanted to know my address?

Rolls eyes and I told them it's the same one it's always been and that I have shopped online a lot and not had problems.

Anyway that is that and I should get my refund. I just bought some summery bedlinen.

A cute bright red slogan duvet cover and pillowcase set for £9 and some purple fitted sheets for £11.50.

Argh I could have checked the blog, I wanted to buy the thin silky one again but I've bought so many sheets, I don't know which is which.

It's really comfy to sleep on, even though it's thin, the thicker ones seem a bit rougher.

The randoms are playing hard to get again, one minute, the email one is all chatty and frequent and the next doesn't reply for a week. Ugh.

Then the text one is all friendly but didn't say anything yesterday and I don't chase.

Anyway I have gotten a new Turkish binge which is Sen Cal Kapimi.

It was funny because an acquaintance said he watched it too and enjoyed it.

So far so good, strong characters and great chemistry. Even if I don't like the plots of some of these, the acting is phenomenal!!

So the gist is a female student (Eda) has her scholarship revoked so can't graduate and the benefactor shows up for a hallroom talk.

She gives him a hard time and they get... Entangled together for a while ha!

and the premise is that they get into an arrangement, where she will pretend to be engaged to him and he'll pay for her studies.

He wants to get the ex back, although doesn't seem to have feelings for her, which I find weird, to be honest.

The hero Serkan I think he's called, is a mixture of nice and rude, sometimes he can be considerate and other times, just harsh.

It's really funny and not too serious which I like. If she stays as an opinionated tough character then this one maybe a keeper.

But if she turns into a doormat, I will stop watching. I know when you develop feelings, you compromise.

But when they lose their personality, I feel to disgusted to carry on. Ick!

I'm really enjoying having a settled stomach, again no sickness today, I could eat in peace and not pause.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D