Monday 18 September 2023

#BlogLife559 - Short do on my large curvy frame

Song of the day - Strong Woman - Poonam Singh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2a0jIuEa8

Afternoony all, having a peaceful or wild weekend? Good for you.

I just had a shower/bath and remembered to use the new product I bought.

Badedas £1.77 for 200ml bottle. A shampoo, shower gel and conditioner in one.

It smells really nice and I don't like these, everything together products but I like bargains and new items.

It smells lovely and sweet, I can't pinpoint it but afterwards the scent lingers and my hair feels really soft and smooth.

More than usual. I'm letting it air dry Oh it was a pretty dark green colour and it wasn't thick or thin, medium consistency.

It lathered easily and was simple to apply and wash out. I didn't have any issues with that.

But for me it's better when a conditioner is thick, I feel penetrates into my scalp better to make it hydrated.

I'm solely using it as a conditioner because I have everything else and my Radox soak is my preferred moisturising shower gel.

I cut my hair yesterday (Saturday) and I felt so much better. Long gone are those days when I was fighting the hairdressers to keep it long.

Now when it becomes shoulder-length or it feels too full, I just chop a few inches off and it's really short. Mid ear height. It grows really fast so I can cut it every month or two.

I've nearly always have a bigger shape than my small face and got teased about it.

But I didn't care. I had no wish to be skinny, just thinner and despite not being slim, I've always loved that I had curves.

A small waist that goes in and hips that flow out. I prefer that than the alternative.

I can't believe it finally rained heavily last night, what a glorious sound and much needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D