Wednesday 27 September 2023

#BlogLife565 - When brain freeze is a good thing..

I felt rough even before I ate something. I realised that I haven't taken the Perfectil supplement in days, probably why I've been feeling good.

I start off taking them regularly and then I just completely forget about them.

Today I just feel headachey, although that's gone and crampy and a bit sicky.

Oh no I think the headache is coming back, I forgot to grab the gel eye mask from the fridge, I hadn't tested it yet.

My head doesn't usually hurt that much, it's the rest of the body that is a problem.

I really don't understand why my insides have gotten so delicate.

It's so aggravating to be tender all the time. I've just gotten more comfy.

I got the eye gel mask from the fridge, I didn't realise it had velcro straps at the back, not so keen and it feels weird looking through eye holes.

It's really not as cold as the other one, it's comfy though and I can still be productive wearing it.

I feel like a really nerdy villainess ha. It's not helping my headache yet, maybe in a while.

I moved the mask to my temple, I feel like that's where the pain is coming from.

I miss having a regular random to chat too. I hate the beginnings of conversations.

What do you do?

What do you look like?

What are you wearing?

Where in *censored* are you from?

Entirely too dull for words! I'm just sipping on Shloer red grape and have to say my tummy is now settled.

Thank heavens. Hmm the mask is already warm, I should have timed it.

My other simple one, without eye holes, is a lot better, advanced technology pffft.

But it's good to have options.

Sen Cal Kapimi still continues to confound me. Why is Serkan adamant about chasing his ex, when he's pretty rude to her?

Headache is finally gone and I was thinking about with creating a piece of fiction...

It seems like your brain has to be totally focused and raring to go to start or build on a story but sometimes I turn mine off.

It can be damaging to hear those negative chimes.

It's not written well

It's not succinct

It's not original enough

It's putting me to sleep

So sometimes I turn off and have white noise on and just write without thinking.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D