Tuesday 12 September 2023

#BlogLife556 - It's going to get better right?!

Song of the day -  Far Away - The Artist Indian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EhAO3aPvpQ

It's been a rough sickening start to the day. I slept on my duvet again but woke up chilly.

Then I thought I would try the new bread I bought from Ocado called Jackson's multigrain brown bloomer. (£1.75 800g).

It's tasty but it's tough, I wouldn't over toast it and it's quite thick. It looks small but it's big.

I shouldn't have done four slices, as I was preparing it, I was doubling over with dizziness and nausea.

Not really fun when you can't do a simple thing like cook/prepare a meal without wanting to retch. Yeesh.

I washed my hair yesterday so I'm probably not going to try out the all in one product immediately, Badedas £1.77 reduced from £2.60.

I forgot to check the size and it's only 200ml but I don't use much conditioner, if any.

400ml is probably the one I typically get. It's a shower gel, shampoo, conditioner product.

I'm not a fan of the all in ones as I believe, they don't concentrate on one area enough.

But the reason I got it was because my hair felt dry and itchy and I've been forgetting to use a conditioner and haven't had time.

I do try to have a hearty lunch/breakfast to give me that energy boost.

I quickly googled some reviews from Amazon and Boots and it all seems positive.

I do like something completely new to me and it didn't cost that much.

It smells nice but I couldn't pinpoint the scent. I'll talk about it more after I use it.

At the moment I can't get rid of this voice in my head telling me everything I write is nonsense.

I guess what I'm supposed to do is prove it wrong and continue but it's getting louder and louder.

I'm battling that and trying to ignore feeling unwell, with the constant cramps and nausea and it's hard.

That's the honest truth, I am struggling. I'm going to go back to resting because it helped. I don't feel as bad as before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D