Tuesday 5 September 2023

#BlogLife552 - Turkish delight drama

Song of the day - Charly Black - Indian Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nai3BnfG-eg

I don't actually enjoy Turkish delight sweets but I thought it was a good name for a title.

I was watching old episodes of Futurama and I realised I wanted something more gritty and romantic to watch and searched for either an Indian subtitled drama or a Turkish one and found a list of possibles.

The first one I checked out I wasn't sure about but the more I saw, the more I wanted to rush to the Wedding bit.

A lil background information, first of all I think the name is Price of Passion/ Siyah Beyaz Ask.

Forgive me if I have the names wrong, there seems to be a thousand titles and I don't speak Turkish so I don't know what is accurate.

That small time frame of feeling good is fast fading. Ugh cramps and upset tummy.

Anyway I didn't watch all of it, I skipped chunks of the beginning because it was a very slow set up.

It seems like a brother and sister are parentless and share a close bond.

I don't know if they live together. According to the subtitles Asli, the female surgeon is 18yrs but that's not right.

She looks more like 28yrs so maybe it was a mistake in the translation.

It's her birthday and her friend is organising a bash for her at the restaurant she owns or works for.

There is a guy there that is either a colleague or has a crush on her, I can't recall his name.

Ooops I forgot to pluck my right eyebrow.. All done and finished off the manicure.

I haven't found anything as good as Hercai/Ramo.

Anyway Asli is working and is lured away by the main guy Ferhat a killer.

It's a case of mistaken identity, he beckons the wrong person, claiming there is a person trapped and in need of assistance.

And long story short ends up kidnapping her and threatening her and her family if she doesn't stay.

Eventually she sees too much and Ferhat is ordered to kill her but you can see he admires her spirit and beauty.

So after she begs for her life and he is unrelenting, he pauses and says, you have a choice.

I can kill you or you can live and become my wifey, this is the only way you'll be protected.

Family doesn't kill family.

Ok that is enough spoilers. Good premise though. What would you do in that scenario?

My reaction would be to stall for time. Then scream Are you out of your mind?

I'm a goodie goodie. Not a criminal. Maybe I would call his bluff and hope I was charming enough for him to let me live?

But in all honesty, survival instincts kick in and within reason anybody would do almost anything to stay on this earth.

I would give out this false bravado, I would make you suffer for the remainder of this farce marriage and keep trying to escape.

I was dying to see the wedding but of course, they will delay that and I was getting so tired, I had to get to bed.

The scene that made me laugh was when he grabbed her and she said I hate you and he said I adore you. Bahahaha!!

I kinda like that although you can see he is getting to like her more and more, he's still psycho-ish.

Normally when the main male starts to fall in love, he goes soft and it's a bit against normal character.

Nobody goes from sinner to saint in the blink of an eye.

Ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D