Wednesday 6 September 2023

#BlogLife553 - Dic's judgy replacement

Song of the day - Faydee - Move On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2faWIst-YE&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=2

It's getting harder to remember what I've put in for song of the day.

I can't be bothered to go through all my posts. It's been a rubbish day.

I thought with Dic gone I would be alright but nope, a replacement has been set up, ugh.

I'd like to scream that they are bloody useless. I'm supposed to email me them some details but meh. 

It's like being scrutinised under a microscope that every health issue I tell them about means nothing.

I get some peeved because they don't listen and hear what they want too grr!!

I will do it after this. I did have a glorious nap after I got in. I popped to the bank and the heat just beared down on me.

Ick. I took out some money for the eyebrow shape/pedicure. I'm not sure if Mama will join me for this one, she says she want to go this month but hasn't made plans.

I guess the good thing about the Chromebook update is that they let me change the background. 

I chose this dark blue night sky mountain and it's cute. It even changed the bookmark bar.

At night I like something darker to go easier on my eyes and get me ready for bed but I don't mind it being dark in the day.

It actually looks more colourful. I did intend to do a bit of grocery shopping, pick up some bread, crisps and sandwich fillings but the heat was too much.

Ah spoke to Mama she's made plans to go with a friend as their birthday treat so on a less heatwavey day I'll just go to the salon.

I don't get why Asli was trying to get Ferhat imprisoned and incriminated around her brother the Chief of Police and his brother.

Just because she was outsmarted? They are at the point where they have real feelings for each other.

I don't really understand it. At least he's mellowed from the Think what I tell you too.

After that I thought stab him girl, he's gone off the deep end. It's only one season, very short but I still recommend it for the laughs, romance and action.

Siyah Beyaz Ask. I keep having to look up the spelling ha. Archer is back, it's a bit weird not to see Lana in the field.

I like her and Archer's crazy exasperating banter, the arguing, the flirting, the makeups and breakups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D