Tuesday 5 December 2023

#BlogLife605 - Are you excited about Christmas?

Song of the day - Kiegs - Christmas Is Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4SNKLeEYCY&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=63

Afternoony. I feel a whole lot better today. I forced myself to go back to sleep and not get up early and feel all the better for it :)

Plus what made me happy was checking my emails and the order has indeed been cancelled so I'm not stuck with something I wanted but in a yucky colour.

The purple shade was stunning, the rest were tacky. Oh I just saw a cheaper nicer one, so I got that and some trousers.

They should be arriving this week as it's only Tuesday today. Unless there are more complications..

I'm trying out the Mark's body mists day by day, to see which one I prefer but they have such strange names.

This is what gave me pause for thought. Spiced bergamot? I have that essential oil, strong and not that pleasant.

Then it was Pink pepper and Warm Neroli. I'm not sure about Neroli but Pepper as a fragrance?? Hmm.

But so far I think the pink pepper is my favourite, it's headier than the rest. Bergamot fades really fast and is weak but kinda musky.

Whatever they used to blend it, was genius. I can't give you any notes but I would get this again. I might wait for a discount though.

Like I said, I love them all as they are sweet but not sickly and tomorrow if I remember it will be the Neroli oil which I have a plan for.

I'm going to start using it on my dry skin areas. I tried it on my elbows and it instantly absorbs and sinks it, they feel soft already.

And possibly my tootsies as they dry out too. It's actually nice having an oil added. I don't feel cheated our of three mists because it's not messy, it doesn't leak it just disappears into the skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D