Thursday 14 December 2023

#BlogLife611 - My on and off love affair with olives

Songs of the day - U2 - Christmas Baby Please Come Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiSPNaQNGOY&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=7

Jon Bon Jovi - Please Come Home For Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Ia635WEvY

It's the same song, just different singers and versions of it, I like them both but the U2 one is my favourite, the Bon Jovi one just popped in my head this morning so I added them both.

To carry on the Christmas musical theme I have going. Oops so sorry about this late post.

It's been a long tiring day and I just wanted to munch and do nothing but game and switch off and then I remembered, oops I haven't done today's post.

Forgive me please? Thanks you are very gracious. I feel a bit guilty actually the Re-ghosted post has hit over 1k hits of which I am flabbergasted.

Again, thank you very much, all reads and curiosities are appreciated but it wasn't that deep or meaningful, I was just sharing briefly on what occurred.

Some randoms get to me and I feel fond of them, while others I know are temporary so I enjoy the time while it lasts.

For everyone that disappears, there are more queueing to take their place.

There's already a newish one, MC and he and I are very silly, joking back and forth but he comes on at night time and even though I don't sleep early, I like to switch the laptop off and rest my eyes.

I had such a strange breakfast and it's harder in winter to think clearly because I am so frozen and my body does not react well to that.

I love winter, my body hates it. While I am shivering, I can't focus on writing so I typically either start the post of the day or I will drink, munch and wait for the heating and the blankie to warm me up.

Then later on I can get going and concentrate. Although the advents are time consuming especially if they attach lil fun games to try.

Those are my favourites. In the New Year I have to shop around for a new body butter.

I will probably stick to the American Dream brand as it's 500ml and lasts me a good while.

Oof it's been 6 and a half months since I got it and there is still a bit left. Way back in the beginning of June.

Ahh I paid £7 for it, ouch. I will see if I can get it on sale.... I do forget to moisturise daily but now I do it once or twice.

I had a one day monthly so I hope that's it for 2023. I started talking about brekkie and then rambled somewhere else.

I'm addicted to olives which I used to hate. I just remember first seeing them on cocktail sticks at family parties.

It was peanut butter stuffed prunes on one side and then it was cubes of olives, cheese and mini onion balls.

I use to leave the olives and devour the rest, I didn't really mind the onion.

I remember trying those for Mama's milestone birthday party and the posh cheese that they wanted kept crumbling on the toothpick and I was so glad when it was finished.

For the adverts you definitely have to get creative with the stories.

I consider it to be embellishments but you have to get the attention of the judges to snag a prize or two..

I miss the fleecey jackety robe thing I bought but I rolled and stuffed it into the bag and now I'm scared to pull it out, in case it won't fit.

But I'll probably never take it off at Mama's. Have a wonderful weekend and I shall see you on Monday hopefully :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D