Tuesday 12 December 2023

#BlogLife609 -Race against the buzzer

Song of the day - Preedy - It's Christmas Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FRj59rNDM0&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=57

Afternoony all. I got in not long ago, a lil drenched from the rain, I missed it this morning when I went out but just as I got off from the bus it hit me, quite a lot of it.

Luckily I was wrapped up snugly in a red shiny top with a top underneath and either blue or black trousers, it's still so dark, I can't tell.

I just tried on the new festive trousers and have no clue if they are silver or gold, it just looks in betweeny.

They fit loosely but don't feel as though they will fall down, maybe I could have gone a further size down.

They are still quite long and feel silky soft but my favourite thing about them is that to me, they look like pyjamas ha!!

I'm definitely walking with them. I don't know if I would wear them outside of the holiday season but I do like them.

I'll pair it with one of the red tops. I think one is sparkly and if it's too thin, I'll layer it with something underneath.

Now the title refers to a lil game that I don't know if anyone else plays.

Typically it's with an express delivery due in an hour and usually in the mornings.

I book it and then race the clock to shower and wash my hair before they arrive.

I normally make great time, I've only been caught out about once or thrice but I raced to the door and made it :)

I forgot to wash my makeup off that has been constantly dripping in my eyes and burning them.

I am stuffed but happy to have leftovers for later. If I'm leaving on Friday, nothing is certain yet, it doesn't make sense to do a grocery shop for the week..

I'll just get takeout again tomorrow for two days, maybe pasta or sandwiches..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D