Monday 4 December 2023

#BlogLife604 - Re-ghosted, the ever ending story..

Song of the day - Kiegs - Paime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWNJoa8VimA&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=68

I know I'm exceedingly late today. Apologies. I just felt really exhausted so soon after I woke up and had munchies, I drifted back off to sleep.

I'm getting this constant dizziness at the moment. It's especially bad when I close my eyes. I feel disorientated.

I'm hoping that it passes soon. Anyway on to the title. I just recently realised that the email D, and the text D, have the same name but are two completely different people.

Email D, I haven't heard from for about two weeks now and he can't have gone on holiday again, that was his excuse last time.

You would think someone going away, having a blissful time, would come back revitalised but he was a complete misery.

If I don't hear from him then that will be that. I won't chase him up.

Now text D, that I re-united with told me his phone is acting up but now I don't know what to think.

Because there's been no text saying, Is anything coming through?

I can't be bothered with either of them. I just find it weird that he asks to be unblocked and then disappears again.........!

Both of them are nitwits and they will not spoil my Christmassy good mood.

I can't believe it's the 4th of December already, my my my. A moment ago it was November.

I'm trying out Naked beef instant noodle. I realised I should have put more water in, oh well.

Most of these are a bit on the salty side but now where possible, I add less seasoning and it's much better.

I think it's beef and vegetables. it's nice but it's too soft and gooey.

I'm enjoying the advent competitions, lots of good stuff on offer, no wins yet but that's alright.

I'm still buzzing from last years phone win and I don't need much.

It would be nice to win a heated blankie that stays working all the time and not just when it feels like it.

Oh I was thinking about how Mama's place is freezing all the time and I know one option is the heated blankie, I gave her.

Plus thousands of mugs of hot cocoa but I saw this lovely fleecey purple dressing gown, that was expensive but looked cosy and warm.

I ordered that yesterday, and got an email just now to say, Oh sorry it's out of stock, Ughhhhh.

Now that is frustrating enough but now there's an email to say Oh it's on it's way, been posted to you.

I emailed and said, I didn't want any other colour, I would have asked for a refund.

I'm not sure what's happening. I might be stuck with it. I'll wait to hear back but that was a bloody cheek to not wait for my response.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D