Tuesday 19 December 2023

#BlogLife613 - Neighbours are at it again..

Song of the day - Kenny J - Stay Inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nev-ZegNv44&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=51

Afternoony all, how are you doing? Is the week going smoothly or are their problems?

I'm still stressing about Christmas and that means I'm not sleeping properly.

My fear is that she'll wait until the last moment to tell me, he's coming down and I'll have to hustle for a grocery shop and all the slots will be filled.

She's kinda thoughtless which irks me. I feel lousy today and this is not helping at all.

The usual cramps, nausea, bloating and restlessness. Plus the neighbours are taking the wotsit again.

I don't know why they harass me?? Is it my skin colour? Is it because I'm a woman?

I have no idea but this is what is occurring. They call up either a taxi service or a takeout and have it delivered to my address.

Late, late at night, let's say about 11 or midnight and at this point I'm trying to wind down or get ready for bed.

And suddenly there is scary loud incessant buzzing, which freaks me out because that's not the time to expect someone.

I always deal with people in the daytime where there is plenty of light outside.

I've learned not to even acknowledge it now because some of them are aggressive and will stand there arguing about it and expecting payment and that unnerves me a lot.

I think the next time they don't leave me alone because they stay for about 5-10 minutes..

I'll probably just say, stay there, the Police are on the way. Which would ideally scare the hell out of the neighbours also!

I don't need the additional aggravation, I really don't!

I'm kinda mad at myself because I don't have the energy to trek and get my brows and pedicure done.

No sleep means no motivation to get up early and psyche myself to go outdoors.

The reason I find leaving the house traumatic is because I'm battling both physical and mental exhaustion.

I feel like I have to be hyper alert of the potential dangers surrounding me.

The pain of standing and walking is building upwards. There is so much going on inside my brain.

I have to keep the cheerful music on, try to be light and relaxed and not let the flashbacks and triggers invade my brain.

I'm also mindful that the last trip was quite taxing and that is still haunting me to be that scared and trapped is unbearable.

Once the food arrives, hopefully I'll settle down. There's something about fries that just makes my tummy calm.

Oof I feel a lot better now. Food to the rescue and lots of leftovers for tonight and tomorrow.

I fancy dessert but too full, will enjoy the tiramisu later. I would have gotten something else but none of the alternatives appealed.

Oh one less thing to do, I trimmed my hair and cleaned my laptop. I feel more smart and presentable now.

I can't tell if I have to even it out and trim a bit more, maybe I need to wash it and then see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D