Thursday 21 December 2023

#BlogLife615 - Twitter killed me

Song of the day  - Sugar Aloes - Black Cake Lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4gP5X185uw&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=46  

Afternoony, I can't believe it's nearly, well past 3pm now. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year or just happy holidays and enjoy your time off.

I was going to put that as the title but I feel a bit mischievous, cranky and poorly today.

Say I fell asleep at 3am, I woke up at 6am and found it difficult to go back to sleep.

I went through my mobile bookmarks and landed on my Twitter account, I refuse to call it the other name X, pfft, the address is still Twitter.com!!

Anyway my page was blank, no tweets at all. I thought maybe the wifi was off or I needed to refresh.

I did that a bunch of times, nope so I thought either they've banned me or I've been hacked or it's technical difficulties..

And I thought hmm, I don't think I've said anything controversial, some blog links maybe an overshare but that's about it.

But as Twitter Down is trending, I must not be the only one it happened too.

It's back to normal now but even half asleep that was a bit scary.

All those competition entries, the links to the posts, the mini rants, the lil tips, all the pictures that I never post on the blog ha.

I'm finally starting to feel better, normally eating helps but this time it made it worse.

I sprinkled lemon essential oil around and breathing that in helps. I don't know if it works for nausea but meh was worth a try.

It's my last night here, although if Mama decides she's too rundown to host Christmas, I'll understand.

She did sound particularly weak and fed up. I'll call her later to see but if I know her, she'll power through.

Oooh I got my refund today but good gracious, she/he is being a bloody pain about the whole thing.

I know if I didn't chase it up, they wouldn't have said Cooeee Madam, here's your money back.

Now they're asking if I'm saying I got the item? Umm No you twit, as soon as you lied about the shade I wanted being in stock and then backtracking, I was no longer interested.

Why?? Because it was overpriced and in the other colours, looked ghastly!!

Shish, I even attached proof that I received the refund and there is all this backchat!

Ugh!! I'm not the one scamming you. I wouldn't have asked for a bloody refund if the item had been delivered.

I have less than no patience today. My stomach is churning, I have things to do but I just want to lie down and wait for the cramps to subside.

I'm wishing you premature greetings because from now until I return home, whenever that is....

I really can't say if I'll be blogging. I have nothing in reserve. Too busy.

Once again I might link to some classic old posts on Twitter but while I'm away, I don't even want to think about writing.

I know I tend to miss it and that's why I might write some but not necessarily post them, we'll see.

For now I'm going to wish you all the best, I hope it's a good break for you and be safe, well and kind to yourselves.

If possible pamper and look after yourself, do things to make you smile and there is nothing wrong with self indulgence once in a while.

It means you're self aware and astute enough to realise, Hey, I need some feelgoodness also.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning or afternoony. I haven't packed. I like to leave it to the last minute so I know what's in the bag, instead of emptying it out half a dozen times.

It's nothing much anyway, nighties, clothes, unmentionables (lingerie), charger, toothbrush, makeup, perfume, tweezers, epilator, contact lens case and of course the new robe.

*Waves*

I'm off, toodles for now......

(((Dramatical Hugs))))


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D