Thursday 7 December 2023

#BlogLife607 - Unrobed and unfocused

Song of the day - Rome - We Parangin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSII0BiDNPw&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=62

It's been a crazy morning. It's taken an hour for my lenses to focus.

I was just too sleepy. Yodel woke me up at 11am but I was in the deepest sleep, which is unusual.

It was due Saturday so I didn't set the alarm but I'm glad they came early.

I was so hazy that I went into the kitchen thinking I will chug some water and ended up downing neat, undiluted Ribena, ugh.

But I'm more alert now although I still can't tell if the trousers I ordered are silver or gold.

I wouldn't have ordered gold. I can't complain to customer services, until I figure it out.

The robe I am so thrilled with, it fits loosely, is thick and soo soft and snuggly. It feels velvety/veloury.

Plus the colour, a deep plum, it's gorgeous. They both weren't cheap but everyone deserves a treat at Christmas.

Now when I get up away from the blankie I have the dressing gown to keep me toasty.

I've only owned about two. One yucky towel white, one satin purple and now this.

I stopped wearing them. It seemed like a good idea at the time but then they remained in the wardrobe or behind the door.

It seems old fashioned, maybe like an 80's or 90's accessory but everytime I handle the fridge/freezer items, I get frozen again.

At least through winter, I can definitely see myself wearing it. It will be a challenge to fit it into the Overnight bag.

I will ask Mama if she wants me to buy her one, when she sees mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D