Wednesday 13 December 2023

#BlogLife610 - I like you but I'm using you..

 Song of the day - Viking Ding Dong - Single This Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9RrJ2QP5g&list=PLC743C3F57E46E499&index=56

Oh I've found another flavour I like in the new foxes bag, first it was lime, the green one and now it's the pink one, maybe strawberry.

As usual there has been a change of plans, I can instantly predict it as she does the same thing every year, one minute, it's come along this week, it's fine.

Then later on, it's no no, not this week but next so probably on the 22nd. I'm not fussed but I went ahead and did a grocery shop for tomorrow because there is nothing much left to eat.

The other frustrating is, she hasn't confirmed or denied if the other sibling is going to be there, which means I remain on limbo for another week.

That's really the only thing that ticks me off, she never demands straight answers from them but for me, it's need to know now now now. Ugh.

At least I have more time to get my brows and probably a last pedicure done but I've been putting it off, after the last times freak out.

Plus I'm still feeling the weakness in my legs, having to hoist myself up and falling back down, doesn't inspire me to go out, when I don't absolutely need too.

I'll see how I feel later.. Yesterday when I went to my favourite shop, I didn't see anything appealing, normally I grab a handful of treats.

I decided to simply it and bought some single stack ferreros. Four in a pack for £1.15 each, so 8 pieces for £2.30 seems like a great deal for munchies for me and Mama.

This is what I kept forgetting to mention, it's left a sour taste in my mouth, that wattpad vote I got feels spoiled.

I had a feeling as soon as she pmmed me, something was up and true to form she had a business proposal.

Ugh I was so annoyed but I politely declined, maybe she goes around voting to get an openi.ng and then spams people.

I thought someone took a genuine interest in the story, not wanted to exploit me for money.

I'm sad about that but these things happen. I put myself out there and crafty people rise to the service and think Oooh fresh meat, let's move closer and take advantage.

Ugh it is, what it is. I've just finished the advent competitions and still no wins, but the games are fun, I'm pretty hopeless at most of them but it's not about being the best, just having a laugh.

I had a glorious nap earlier as I woke up from a bad sleep to unpack the groceries and it turned into a nightmare about murder and feet.

That's how I recognise one of the symptoms of stress, bad dreams.

I got into a new game, lots of adverts but easily clicked off, some you don't have to watch just close instantly.

It's called Mergedom Home Design and it's different to the norm, a lot of guess work is needed and they don't explain anything.

The aim is to collect stars to design a house, it's different rooms and sometimes there are colour options.

The main portion is a grid and you tap various lightning bolt items so that what comes out is what you will end up merging with other items in that box to get what is needed.

I haven't felt like I need cash to play this game, Yes there is a limited energy supply but I'm multi tasking anyway so when my energy is done, I go back to being productive.

The downside is as I progress, I never know where to get specific items. I'm constantly googling which is annoying.

They should have their own cheat sheet so you know exactly what item to tap on to eventually get your desired product.

It's simple but for some reason I enjoy it. The lightning bolt boxes are use specific, so after a few uses are just locked, until the time runs out or you can use coins to speed it up.

I am off to enjoy some noodles, toodles for now :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D