Thursday 21 March 2024

#BlgLife660 - Chatty chicks watching flicks 9

I found two old shows that are interesting to pass the time with. Suburgatory about a teenager who relocates with a single parent and tries to find her place.

In one sense she's a strong character and not a barbie doll but in another sense, she's self righteous about other people.

If being shallow is their existence, then leave them be. If they want to remain closeted, how is it your business??

And this really bothered me, when the jock playboy said Can I touch your boob, just so that I can say I did?

To whom??? And she consented. I feel she just trashed her reputation and didn't seem into it.

I just felt that was weird and uncomfortable. But teenagers are not the smartest when it comes to physical stuff, I know I was naive.

The other show is My Life is Murder with Lucy Lawless, aka Xena, which I saw a lil as I was crushing on that guy that died, umm Hades? The baddie.

Anyway it's about an ex cop, who retires and becomes a prickly Baker and her former colleague ropes her back in as an occasional consultant to close cases.

I like mysteries because it's never the obvious suspect, well sometimes it is, but mainly it's the least prime person of interest..

I got talking to a random last night, surprise surprise, been doing that a lot lately.

But this time it was seemingly on a professional note. As he designs websites and I was explaining that my blog theme is a mess and needs a proper overhaul by someone that knows how to code.

He was like Oh just watch a tutorial pffft. Yea I tried, I'm not a designer/developer, I am a writer!

Anyway he recommended a site, where people either advertise for a job they need doing, or people create their own advert and explain their skills and you book them.

Everywhere I was looking said it would cost over a £100 to fix my site and as a cheapskate, I did not want to pay that for a simple job.

I don't think it will take long to fix the fonts and have everything clear.

I just don't know what to put as a front cover? It has to express it's a female blogger.

That it's a personal one and that I'm anonymous and complex. 

I'm also scared to hand over my login details to a complete stranger for them to do the alterations.

The site is called Fiverr.com and the advert quote was just under £30 which was my budget, I did not want to pay more than that.

I'm going to email them just to see if they can help, what they suggest I do and see what happens, even though I am petrified.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D