Tuesday 5 March 2024

#BlogLife651 - Who does my face like?

It's been a few days now and I've stopped using the Skin Expert face wash, due to the extreme dehydration it caused to my face.

I'm improving but there are still dry patches. The Delia White radiance gel I paid just over a fiver for.

Is a small 150ml bottle, I was a bit miffed the lid is broken, I can't pump it and have nowhere to transfer it too.

I just open the lid lead and grab the excess from that and apply it. It's clear a medium thick gel and smells weird.

I don't like the strong scent, I can't place it but it's offputting. It's really lovely and soft on the skin, you feel this immediate moisturising effect.

It's really helping, maybe I would try a different version and hoped it had a better fragrance.

The Neutrogena moisturiser is also helping, it's light and refreshing.

Something has been bothering me. I just feel it's important to say.,

Please don't let anyone tell you how to feel. If you're upset or sad or angry, don't let someone dictate your emotions.

That really annoys me. I need to process these feelings, I don't care in that moment if they are negative.

What that person doesn't get is that, this is my path to feeling better.

I have to purge all the angst out, I have to express that I feel hopeless or lost and right at that particular moment, there is no silver lining.

I don't feel things are going to improve and that is fine!!! Because I'm being honest. I'm being vulnerable and raw.

And it's healthier to say all these things instead of keeping it to myself!

Rant over. Ugh had a mini freakout, there are a lot of dogs around here and one was barking so loudly, I thought it got loose and was chasing me.

It didn't but oof was glad to be inside, I think I was chased by or cornered by one and ever since then, I freak out.

Anyway on a positive spin, my vest top came today, it's just plain black, v neck, thin straps but it feels almost satiny.

I didn't realise it was going to be so nice, it just covers my rear, I think which is nice and long and I'm going to use it as a slip.

I don't have any actually. It was just under a tenner with postage but I'm ok with that, as it's lovely and fits loosely.

Ooh salmon avocado sushi is on it's way and the other purple top should get here before 4pm.

I really want to nap, cramps and nausea today, pmt sucks!

Ooh just got the new top, it's not as salacious but not as expensive looking either.

I definitely need a top underneath, I'm ancient now, gone are the flashing days, I'm not showing my twins to everyone.

It fits loosely though and I'm happy it's a new look for me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D