Thursday 28 March 2024

#BlogLife664 - Happy Easter Bunny greetings

It's a bitterly cold day, it was raining earlier and overcast but now it's a bit brighter.

I'm waiting for the heating and heating blankie to kick in as it takes a while.

I did have a hot breakfast and haven't been feeling nauseated so that's good.

I've been trying to get through since yesterday to pay a bill but no-one is available and then today they cut me off, grr, just as I was first in the queue.

I'll try again after lunch as it is the Bank Holiday Easter weekend and everything will be shut until Tuesday or even later, who knows..?!

Oh just got through straight away, finally. Heavens above, the neighbours are having the loudest domestic, all day today.

I mean they stop to breathe, it all goes quiet, I have earbuds on, but the whole neighbourhood can hear them, when they resume.

Anyway ooh the eye drops finally arrived. I'm sticking to the brand Ocufresh as they seem the most helpful.

I find it weird that I specifically read the back and it said, can be used with contact lenses and now suddenly it says, it can't.

I'm supposed to remove them but I didn't know this and have been using them anyway and nothing has happened.

My lenses haven't melted or exploded so I will continue doing so, as I use them sporadically during the day and they soothe, pretty quickly.

Bulk buying was cheaper, so I bought 6 ha!. Worked out to £1.50 each instead of £3 for a bottle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D