Thursday 14 March 2024

#BlogLife656 - Running behind

Hmm looks like there is some sort of backlog with the local Posties as the rest of Mamas gifts and the oils, mask and eye drops I ordered should have arrived earlier in the week.

I'm waiting for today's one to arrive before I have breakfast but no sign of him. 

I gave up on him and had cheese toasties, lovely and melty to warm me up.

Last night I tried Iceland's version of the vegan nuggets, not bad, just a lil dry, I also bought the Quorn version.

The Quorn one is heaps better, it tastes more authentic, it just needs cooking for longer, maybe 25 minutes instead of 20.

I didn't see that many vegan options to be honest. I still don't know what is appealing as I have no cravings.

I know what I don't want. Anyway I watched the latest episode of Tracker, which was great as usual, the next one is in 2 weeks time, boooo.

My Irish buddy left me a voice message and I should return the favour but I ramble and go blank, I'd probably sound mumbly or something.. Eeek.

Instead I just type a reply. It made me laugh that he passed out early and still woke up late for work, ha!

And that he likes my voice/accent. I checked the mailbox to see if there was any packages but nopeee :(

Me and Mama said we're gonna go for pedicures next month and I hope that the eyebrow beautician is back, my brows look so gross.

I can manage to tidy them but I can't reshape them, the way they do it.

There is no way I would do a picture with caterpillar nasty brows ickity!

Ooh finally the mud mask and essential oils came, it's like the sun came out and the Postie returned, well not the regular one, the parcels one.

The mask has such beautiful packaging, it smells like maybe bath salts or something, it's nice.

I can't wait to try it and the oils are wonderful, just sprinkled some lime and orange around, lush.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D