Wednesday 27 March 2024

#BlogLife663 - Are you still eating that?

Afternoony all. How is your day going? Mine is slow. I keep waking up stupidly early and then waking up really late but at least I am sleeping so I can't complain too much.

I'm still munching on the breakfast burrito, it's not my favourite, I haven't tasted any veggy sausages and maybe it needed a sauce, like ketchup or mayo but I don't feel like adding one.

It would have been tastier with a fried not scrambled egg but it's something different from the normal so I'll keep eating it.

That local cafe does huge portions and they threw in a chocolate bar and popcorn again, which I'll add to Mama's bag to give to her as I wasn't keen on it.

I've finished My Life is Murder and Suburgatory, both shows were good but as she broke in and obtained illegal evidence without any search warrants I can't see how any of those cases stuck ha!

The next show that I hoped I would hate but I don't actually is Mr and Mrs Smith, two strangers who agreed to live together and pretend to be married, as spies.

I'm not really into the baddies as the main characters but the male actor seems kinda endearing well they both do and he seems smitten with her already, aww.

I have a feeling it's the same case scenario and premise of most spy shows, they think they are working for the good guys but are actually working for the evil ones.

I haven't seen the movie and I don't want too. I don't know if it's based on that, I can't comment, sorry.

Oh I've finally tasted the sausage, that puts the burrito in a much nicer fixture, they should have chopped up big chunks because that should have been the focus.

Not that I'm a cheffy but it feels like just egg on it's own, can't carry the meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D