Monday 4 March 2024

#BlogLife650 - My phone blocked him... Oopsie

Song of the day - Ayo Girl - Jason Derulo/Rema 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-jpuYFo4KA&list=WL&index=51

A new random, I think his name is MM, real name S and I got talking last night which migrated to nearly an all night call.

Until at least 5am and then he fell asleep or claims he didn't and I crashed soon after.

I almost forgot I had to get up early for the couriers. Luckily they came a bit later on, my face wash and Marks order came.

I'm still waiting for the two tops to arrive, I'm sure the Postie hasn't been for 2 days because of the rain..

Anyway I witheld and called but it was a funny chat and his voice was alright so I decided to share it.

I couldn't work out how to remove the 141 that hides the number so I told him and he wrote it down.

My battery was at 6% and I said text and will respond in 2 hours or less when my phone's charged.

But what I recalled was that sometimes when someone texts you and your phones off, the message doesn't deliver.

While it was about halfway through, I briefly switched it on, replied to his text and then turned it back off to get it to 100%.

I didn't realise in this space that he would be trying to get in touch.

He was getting ready and heading out to see his family. I found it so funny, that when I finally switched it on, he called but I didn't recognise the number so I ignored it lol.

Then I looked it up and I think I called him back and he said, you blocked me, didn't you, that's before I even used your number.

I couldn't work out what he was talking about. I said my phone's been dead, I told you this, it's switched off when charging, always because otherwise it's on the rest of the time.

He said he called me a few times and each time, it said You're blocked!!

I thought that was hilarious, my phone was being overprotective.

I actually checked to see if his number was on the block list but no he wasn't.

I asked him if he mis-dialled and he said No, he double checked haha.

I've never had that experience before. The only thing that slightly irks me, is that he is one of those Doctor lovers.

LIke everything he reads or watches because a Professional said it......Omg they know everything so it must be true.

Symptoms aren't black and white, they are not the same for everyone, Doctors know very lil,

I don't appreciate being told I'm not this or that because I don't have everything laid down precisely.

I know what I do and don't have, been suffering with it most of my life, so kindly educate yourself on people and human behaviour!!

Actually maybe I sorta like that his opinions differ to mine because I know he has a strong will, is not just something that agrees for the sake of it.

We navigated through some challenging chats already just because we had talked so much in a short space of time.

Normally people would spread it out over weeks and we did it in days lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D