Tuesday 26 March 2024

#BlogLife662 - Am I hiding from you or myself?

Afternoony all! How did you sleep? I had a rotten night and morning, my stomach is lurching, there's some crampage and some nausea.

I'm sipping some drinks, waiting for my breakfast/lunch to arrive. I don't really feel like munching but I'm hoping afterwards I will feel more normal.

I decided to order a breakfast burrito, eggs, veggy sausages, cheese and avocado. I hope they toast the wrap.

I don't feel tired as such, just yucky and peeved. I skipped this month so the hormones and bloating are in excess.

I got my refund for the eyedrops and bought another batch from another seller, as this one is nearly finished.

I'm gonna re-cook the burrito, the eggs needed more cooking. I'm trying to be less cowardly and try out more veggy options.

Last night I got talking to another random. I can't even remember his name.

I think maybe it's been about a week or two and then he brought up the picture swapping and this one I didn't feel attached too.

I told him the usual spiel. I'm not someone who prances in front of the mirror and takes snapshots.

My eyebrows are still a mess, I've got no makeup on and my hair isn't washed.

He said.... Oh I don't care about that, just take a quickie one and send it.

I told him straight, it's never about what he wants, it's about what I feel comfortable doing.

Pffffft! As is they would do the same, well actually they might take a scruffy one, he attempted to send me his...

In the hopes I would feel so guilty I would return the favour. Purleasee.

I rejected it and told him, if he wants photos, then I'm sure the next girl he speaks too would have them in an abundance.

Take care. I don't want to be pressured or bullied into doing something, I've already declined.

If they question whether I'm female, I just offer to call them on private number and prove myself that way.

I have a feeling, the next time I'm at Mama's I'll take some or one.

Her room has lots of natural light and space. Plus I wouldn't be showcasing my place, privacy, privacy and more privacy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D