Monday 18 March 2024

#BlogLife657 - If you don’t want to talk, don't!!

I gotta admit, I'm miffed at the moment. Irish guy is playing games and I'm fed up of it.

I'm not sure why and frankly I don't care.

But talking has become aggravating. He initiates the start and then buggers off.

If I step away to get a drink or munchies, I'll say be right back or I've returned from the kitchen. 

He gives no explanation. Oh wait he said he fell asleep..

But I'm starting to feel like there is something more to it.

If I'm in an isolating mood, I might read messages but I won't feel the need to respond.

I don't want to go through the motions and be aloof or abrupt.

Whereas men play games and are friendly one minute and blanking you the next.

I unfriended him as I feel he is wasting my time.

I'm not having anymore stop/start conversations. 

Find someone else for that nonsense. I'm an adult. I ended up blocking him, I don't want people in my life, that act like they don't want to be, as if they are pressured into chatting, pfft.

I just tried out Syps, a sugar free carbonated beverage, lemon and lime I think it was.

I don't know if there were any other flavours but it's not sweet or sour, no aftertaste, a good amount of taste, fizzy and I like it.

But for 330ml and costing £1.50 I think it's overpriced. The appeal was it being a single can and that I wouldn't over-indulge.

I tried Iceland's Easter cupcakes, not a fan, the ones they had prior were amazing.

I also tried some mango dried fruit, the flavour is fine once you bite into it, but it's tough and chewy. 

I hoped it would be a lot softer, I wouldn't buy it again. I'm annoyed that my eye drops haven't been posted yet.

It's been over a week now, normally after a few days it's in the mail but in a few days I can report it and probably get a refund grr.

I'm on my last bottle and my eyes are horribly dry and tender so I use the drops all day sometimes.

I'm currently munching Galaxy's mini hazelnut truffle eggs, I think it was £1.25 for a tiny bag but I don't mind.

It's a sorta hard shell and soft truffle inside, a good flavour of nuttiness. 

Nothing really compares to the Ferreros in whatever form they take though, tablet, regular, mini eggs, it's a superior taste.

Although the toblerone minis aren't bad, I haven't seen them in a while though, apparently there is a truffle version, I wouldn't mind getting that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D