Tuesday 19 March 2024

#BlogLife658 - Outsmarted vicious dog

Afternoony. How are you doing on this sunny, rainy, cold and warm day? In the UK it's always crazy weather.

I wrapped up and then it was warm, cold, warm and cold. I don't  feel really good today, I got home and was trying to take the rubbish out and promptly just threw up in it.

With a completely empty stomach. The pains just creeping everywhere and I feel really stiff.

Truth be told I barely slept. I went to bed maybe at midnight or just before and felt really sleepy but I couldn't drift off.

Maybe I had 2/3 hours, that's what it felt like to me. As soon as my alarm went off and I shouted at it, as I was just falling into a deep slumber.

I picked up some crisps, those dil ones, some Miranda orange and I wanted some chocolate or cake but nothing appealed to me so I left it.

I would have been home sooner but I actually missed the bus while it was right in front of me.

It snuck in front and I thought it was the one due, ugh. actually the next one was early so it wasn't too bad.

There is a really vicious barking dog, that yelps at anyone passing by aggressively as though it's going to jump over the fence..

It freaks me out every time I walk by. It's sending me into panic attacks, I was dreading coming home but something occurred to me.

On the other side of the street is parked cars, so I crossed over and it didn't see me, no barking.

Crikey that is what I will do from now on, to save me having a heart attack.

I just got my food from the local cafe and they put more freebies into it, a chocolate bar and some Popchips popcorn.

I might give that to Mama, I'm not sure, she likes that kinda stuff.

How can they afford to give bonus goodies away? Ha. I'm starting to feel better but really exhausted.

It's funny, my skin is really breaking out but only on the left side, I haven't tried the new mud mask yet.

I'm trying to be patient and not open every new thing that arrives straight away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D