Wednesday 20 March 2024

#BlogLife659 - I can't see you eyedrops

Yesterday I reported the eyedrops missing and I have given up because it's been nearly two weeks without any news.

Even though I really wanted them, customer service has been ignoring me but hopefully I'll get my refund.

That's why I like using Paypal as they have the buyer protection in place and you'll always get refunded.

I spoke to Mama last night, it's like all the gifts backfired, I'm kinda gutted about that.

The hand cream spilled, although she loves the scent from Sarah Jessica Parker.

Dawn was the name, then she didn't really love the Gardiners of Scotland fudge, preferred the Bon Bons brand.

Plus the chilli plantain chips, I assumed were savoury, were sweet and she's not keen, ugh.

The one thing she did enjoy was the After Eco dark almond nutty bar though, at least that's something.

I offered to get her some more essential oils as her sleep seems more interrupted now, she used to have no trouble.

And because the oils have multiple benefits and I've researched some of them, I can recommend them to her as an alternative remedy away from pills...

But she told me to wait until summer when it will be our joint birthdays, not on the same day but a week apart.

No sign of the Postie yet and I'm waiting for the electric toothbrush replacement heads as I am down to my last one.

Every three months, you are supposed to swap them out, I usually forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D