Tuesday 4 June 2024

#BlogLife699 - Too many stories.. Too lil interest..

Last night I was in the mood for a film so ended up watching Art Of Love the dubbed version with Esra Bilgic of Ramo fame, she's wonderful so it was nice to see her in something else.

It was one of those remakes of Entrapment, with a slight difference, in the film, they were actually exes.

Normally they are strangers playing this cat and mouse game. Esra's ex is a potential art thief and she's an Interpol agent tasked with solving the case.

It was entertaining to watch but I'm not sure I was rooting for them, in reality if she was dating him, she'd sacrifice her career and potentially freedom as an accomplice or something. Hmm.

Everytime I think my shoulder is better it just twinges horribly but so far no pain today.

I finished the Sistas binge and The Oval and now on the Nikita remake with Maggie Q.

I think for me the difference between La Femme Nikita the original show was that it was far more intense and action packed, who was going to live or die?

Who is telling the truth or betraying someone? The Maggie Q one is still good, it's just not as compelling, more like a slower build up.

It's now nearly 6pm and the nausea and cramping have finally stopped, I don't feel as drained or empty.

The stories are cycling through my head and actually had a brainwave on two of them.

I was considering posting all of the drafts, of which there are three but they are not very far along..

And one is Christmas tale that I aim to finish for this year. Short and sweet and it will be my third festive story, woop.

Then I have Lethal Curves Ahead on Wattpad that only has 17 chapters and is nowhere close to being finished, I don't think.

Then on here, I Hate My Fiancee which only has three chapters.

Plus Fighting Fate that is only six chapters along, not very productive at all. Tsk tut.

You know what is really weird? When I'm playing out the characters in my head and making them real..

I can feel what they are feeling. The hurt, the anger, the mushiness or the butterflies...

Strange huh?? :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D