Monday 24 June 2024

#BlogLife709 - Fan over me

Afternoony Poppets,

I'm in rare good spirits at the moment. The sun is out and warm, I dug out my fans and even the low setting is enough to cool me.

I prefer my stormy weather but at the moment I'm having mostly a pain-free day which is highly unusual, so I'm making the most of it.

I still have no energy as the period is stop-start and still spotting but that's the price of going 3 months without one.

That was weird, just did an Iceland grocery shop for tomorrow but the payment didn't let me checkout properly..

I called them up and they said it seems fine but contact them if any problems come up.

About the Zoom chicken samosas, I don't think these ones have the peas, they are still mild and tasty, the previous version was slightly better but these will do.

Sneaky sneaky, I thought they finished the fantastic lunch deal, where you get drinks and a side for free but no they just removed the sushi dishes ha!!

Why add them in the first place if you were just going to remove them after?

It's not the same as authentic sushi but it's still good. If I feel up to it, tomorrow I'll do the hair oils and I was thinking, it's probably not a good idea to add it to the shampoo or conditioner as I need those to rinse it out.

Oh something else that made me happy, the Venice Beach yoga pants is baggy, even when I was bloated.

I thought for sure they would be snug, so I think I'm still getting smaller, which is good because at the moment I am craving sugar, a lot of sugar....

Talking of which I just bought and opened the Yaadgaar almond and pistachio biscuits.

I love them! Thick but soft and crunchy, good amount of nuts, not too sweet, I wish they were individually wrapped though.

It was £1.75 for 12, not exactly cheap but they are really tasty. Oh they remind me of Danish cookies, which I used to buy a lot. 

I've gone back to feeling uncomfortably bloated, dizzy and freezing cold, everytime I think I will put the blankie away for summer, the weather turns.

I've just bought some gel pens, I was tempted to buy the glitter ones but they seem too strong, I wouldn't mind a hint but not overpoweringly so.

And I saw MC last night, so that was a lot of flirty giggles. He's definitely good for my ego.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D