Tuesday 18 June 2024

#BlogLife706 - Look beautiful daily

I've just tried the Yes To Tomatoes moisturiser, I thought it would have a fruity scent, but it's more like a faint perfumey one.

It's pleasant and the cream is light, not too thin or thick. I'm glad I'm washing it off and doing the cleanser and mask soon.

As looking at my face it looks dewy and oily. It feels weirdly grainy. I can't really explain that, as there are no beads.

I don't like the finish on my face but it doesn't feel heavy either. I always wash moisturisers off as it's too greasy and I don't like accidentally rubbing my eyes and having cream burning my eyes/lenses.

My experience is that most moisturisers somehow just don't seem to 100% absorb into my skin so that's another reason to rinse it off.

I still get the coating but without the extra oils, yuck. Perfect for my combination oily/dry skin.

Next I just applied the Yes To Grapefruit cleanser on top, that smells fruity and chemically, not bad.

It comes out slowly as it's a thick mask consistency, with a crazy neon bright orangey/peachy colour.

It feels soft on the face, I'm not sure if it will harden. It's supposed to change colours when the face is clean..

There was no tightness as it dried and I don't mind that sensation because to me it feels like it's giving my face a workout and keeping it youthful.

I don't feel I can use my face brush with these products, I don't want them to come off, just yet.

Alright there is no instructions on how long it should last and apparently I was supposed to have massaged it in, oh well.

I got to pluck my eyebrows at some point too. I'm not even sure whether to use a mask afterwards.

The cleanser is a wash/mask hybrid. Hmm. It's been about half an hour and there was no colour change.

Maybe it's more of a light skin thing, which I did wonder about. I'm going to wash it off now.

My face feels soft and stripped, it was fairly simple to rinse off. My skin is definitely glowing, I have that, just had a professional facial done, feeling.

I do have some scars on my face so I'm going to follow it up with a mask.

I do recommend the cleanser, not sure about the moisturiser, when washed off it's fine, if left on the skin, it's just disgusting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D