Wednesday 26 June 2024

#BlogLife711 - Energy bills no cheaper

Hmm not sure if I am relieved or disappointed. It's just over a month since the smart meter was forcibly installed.

It wasn't my choice, I was told I had to do it and I've just checked the latest bill and it's exactly the same, no higher or lower.

It would have been great if it was cheaper but it kinda doesn't surprise me.

I do think it's a scam. The way that you're not given the option to decline. The way that they harp on about saving you money, is all nonsense and lies!!

I haven't done anything different, I'm using the boiler less, as it's summer and I need less heat.

I'm still cooking the same, although once again no appetite. Plus I'm still charging all the devices nonstop..

Earbuds, laptop, fans, epilator, electric toothbrush, foot scrub remover and electric blankie.

My skin is mostly clear, a lil bumpy with the increased sugar consumption.

I just gave myself a pedicure, actually not sure when my next professional one is due.

I've decided every 3 months, should suffice, plus I wonder if the brow lady is back.

I did just pluck my brows, so they seem better but they need a re-shape so badly.

The neighbours are harassing me again but I'm not answering the door, 10pm at night, they buzzed, what the hell for??

Who does that?? I could have been sleeping. Schmucks!!

A lil update about the Yash lip balm, it's good while using it, but my lips are chapping badly.

I wouldn't recommend it, as it's no different to any other brand, except that it leaks like crazy and that is annoying me so much.

No matter how tightly I close it, the next time I pick it up, it's leaking, ugh, sticky mess!

Oh that was quick, I ordered the gel pens on Friday and they already arrived, woop.

It's Bic and they are the ugliest design I have ever seen, they look cheap, well they were inexpensive at £2.29, oh well, I will still use them at a pinch.

But I thought they were different colours, purple, pink, green, black and blue.

I like that they are thick and dark and comfy to hold but what is with the bloody deception??

If they are one colour, make them all blue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D