Wednesday 19 June 2024

#BlogLife707 - Second period of the month

I can't stop yawning, I mean 2 late night chats in a row, tsk tut. They were both surprisingly good though.

The first random, I wasn't too keen on his voice but the second one had a really nice one and was more natural, we covered everything.

He didn't try to spice it up, which is highly unusual but I'm glad. Neither of them wanted a follow up so it's just a one off.

I respect that and it doesn't really dent my ego because there are plenty of conversations around the corner.

It always makes me laugh when they say it's gonna be a quickie call and next minute, an hour has passed ha!

That Hellmans lime and avocado sauce is weird because I feel like the more I have it, the less I can taste it. Strange!

The Sriracha one is so much nicer and has a stronger sensation. I much prefer that.

That's weird I have to chase them up, the other cleanser, hasn't been posted yet and that was from the 11th June.

I love that they demand payment quickly but can't be bothered to despatch it. Ugh!

I had a horrible night. My light period ended on Sunday after 11 days off and on and I thought great it's passed.

Then last night it returned but with a vengeance, heavy and I was hoping by the morning it would have stopped but nopey.

I didn't sleep properly so when the afternoon hit by the time I got up, I felt so woozy.

I thought either I'll faint or I'm going to be sick. I have zero energy so I just tried to calm my breathing and race to the kitchen to drink a lot of ice cold water.

Luckily I made it and feel fine now. Surprisingly, there are no cramps but I'm listening to the lighter period subliminal on Youtube.

Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't but it also helps with cramps. I play it on a loop for most of the day and then switch it off.

I should eat something to regain energy but I don't have an appetite at the moment.

I've gone back to feeling lightheaded as it's nearly 5pm and I've been sipping water all day.

I just did an Ocado Zoom order as I had a voucher expiring and I didn't want to be standing for too long in case I passed out.

I got lots of goodies and they've brought back the chicken samosas which I'm happy about, although it seems rebranded.. I hope it's not spicy..

I'm going to force myself to eat something and hopefully that will spur the hunger pangs.

I keep forgetting to bring the fan out, today is quite hot and I'm probably dehydrated and iron deficient.

I checked the post just incase my cleanser was despatched and they didn't tell me, but no sign still.

I just contacted them and will see what they say..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D