Monday 17 June 2024

#BlogLife705 - Elaborate brunch

I'm still feeling a bit crampy and nauseated so decided I would do a big breakfast/lunch.

Olives to nibble, egg roti as normal but with the addition of a new sauce. Hellman's 250ml teeny tiny bottle of avocado and lime.

Which I have to say, I'm really surprised that I like it. You can taste the avocado and it's not too sour.

I would recommend it for something different. I can't remember if it was on sale but I paid £2 for it and that's reasonable-ish.

I saw some tandoori chicken kebabs for £4 and 5 in a pack, again not the cheapest but if it's got the mild tandoori seasoning and it does smell great then it will be worth it.

Oh those are lovely but it's not done, probably needs to cook for 15-20 minutes instead of 10, it's hard to guess sometimes.

It's got great tandoori seasoning and is not spicy, woop so looks like I will finish the roti before it's done.

I'm totally confused about whether the Postie is coming today as it's been raining off and on and the tracking is conflicted.

One minute it says it's due today and the next, it's delayed ugh!!

It's the moisturiser and clay cleanser. Hmm. The Ink Dip one hasn't been despatched yet.

Happy to say they arrived, while I was mid-nap, the Ink Dip is probably gonna get here next week.

I just tried out the Sunbest brownie bar, which is like a mini cake.

To me it's exactly the same as the Fibre One dessert but it's better.

The Sunbest is 89 calories and the Fibre One is 90 calories, very similar.

Price is the only difference, Fibre One is £1.45 and Sunbest is £1.

I think I actually prefer the apple and cinnamon one. Sorry for the delay in posting, just felt really sickly the entire day.

Jeez an 11 day period just ended and I'm still cramping hard! I had a late night talking to a random, got to say that was fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D