Thursday 6 June 2024

#BlogLife700 - Milestones creep up on me *700th*

Song of the day - Pitbull - Echa Pa'lla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaqHAsib8UY&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=4

We're at the 700th edition of BlogLife and my brain is both consumed and empty at the same time, it just feels scattered.

Thoughts come and go, fiction plays in my head like lil movies. This morning there was no wifi at all, something seemed to have knocked it out.

Normally the laptop is offline but the phones seem to work, this time, no connection but luckily it rectified itself.

There's not going to be any scrambled tale hastily written in one day, pmt is really bad presently and I had a long glorious nap to get away from it and it helped.

I decided to get some Tiramisu 2x pots for £1.80, although I think there was a 3 desserts for £5 deal going.

I never really liked the idea of it, seemed too strong, too tart for me, when usually I crave something sweet.

But the pistachio one and others I've tried are milder and I suppose having given up hot drinks, especially coffee which I previously loved and still do, makes it that much more satisfying.

Hot sweet decaffeinated coffee was divine in the mornings, not too milky, 2 or 3 teaspoons of sugar and an array of dunkable biscuits.

Too many calories day in and day out. I probably had 2 or 3 cups and even though it was decaff, as caffeine makes me sick, it still felt like excess.

Let's do a check in update. Health wise, I would say I've recovered from the fall, no more sharp pains when I move about, that's a relief.

Everywhere else continues to go downhill, but I'm resting where possible, exercising when the nausea isn't hitting me and hopefully the weight loss will continue declining.

The randoms I'm still avoiding, I think it's been 2 months. I think because I still feel a bit fragile and I can't be bothered to deal with anyone trying to mess with me.

Crikey I just googlied about menopause as I'm not sure I've ever gone 4 months without a period, currently it is only 3 but one can hope..

Anyway it says a year from your last period has to pass before menopause will hit you.

I didn't think it would be that long but then again, my body has never followed the typical route so who knows??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D