Tuesday 11 June 2024

#BlogLife702 - Beautify your body essence

I just finished the last of the Dove body butter that I think Mama gave me for Christmas and I remembered that I had loved the American Dream body butter.

I went to Beautizone and decided to see if there were any offers about and actually Yes there were, woop.

Hmm I think I made a bit of a boo boo, I thought I was buying the Vatika conditioners but I think I just bought the hair oils.

No wonder it was so cheap, I will just mix it with the shampoo or conditioners.

The postage was £4 I think it was £5 last time. The Vatika olive was £4 and that's supposed to promote softness, shine and volume and less breakage.

The rosemary and citrus is to help thicken condition and nourish and take away the dryness.

I bet they smell amazing. I also got the Aloe body butter for £6 that I used last time and that was on sale.

Then I saw a passion lily version and I prefer scented toiletries so I got that for £7.50 ouchy but it's the same 500ml and it will last ages.

That will be tracked to get here next week, last time it took 2 days but we shall see..

I just got a note to say it's due tomorrow morning, 4 days later, not bad really.

I feel lousy with the cramps and nausea so decided to see if I could pick up some fizzies and dessert but nothing really appealed.

I thought I would try the Grape Fanta version as I hoped it would taste more like shloer but had an inkling it would be more like Kool Aid and I was right.

It has that kinda dryness to it, it's not bad, I'm not sure I would get it again.

Good to experiment though. It's so bizarre to have a light period but have intense cramps, normally it's the other way around.

This is day 6 and no sign of it stopping. Ugh! Least I slept off and on.

It's the same kinda romancey dream, as though my brain is trying to get comfortable with relationships and opening up and feeling safe and spoilt.

Sickiness is finally gone but the cramps remain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D