Monday 3 June 2024

#BloogLife698 - Weekend weepy

Just unpacked the shopping and I'm sipping the raspberry lemonade and I took out the bins and checked the post, only to see this flat envelope.

I kept feeling it to see what was inside but I couldn't grasp anything and then I tore it open and found the spare tweezers, yay :)

I haven't liked many of the Vimto drink remixes but I bought the raspberry, orange and passionfruit to try because that sounds like a nice blend.

And it's no added sugar, hmm, it's nice, but it's very weak, hardly any taste at all, it needed to be a lot stronger.

I don't mind less sugar, it doesn't taste tart but it's as though it's already diluted.

And the Robinsons Fruit Creations, zingy lemon and raspberry is really great too.

I feel like raspberries are everywhere at the moment, super popular.

I'm going to say even though I still haven't started my period and it's nothing out of the ordinary to not have it, the pmt is still very present.

I feel really teary for some reason. I can't explain it, I don't feel down as such but sometimes when I watch a show, it highlights something in my brain and I trace is back to a memory..

So off and on I've just been upset but I also feel calm and normal, bit weird but I embrace it.

It's better to showcase the emotions than pretend they are not exploding all over.

Yesterday I seemed to have wrenched my left shoulder, near the blade, it was really painful all day and now it's more bearable.

Maybe it was carrying the shopping, I can't really think how else it happened.

Or maybe I slept funny?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D