Thursday 3 June 2021

#BlogLife68 - How honest are you?

It is currently pouring down with rain in the UK and I am on the look out for a delivery. I've just washed my hair and looking at it, I never thought I would embrace a short hairstyle.

Somehow prior to this when I was forced to get it drastically trimmed, it just never looked right. I had this bit in my head thinking..

I can't pull this off. I don't have a slim face. Since then though I have seen hundreds of women looking stunning donning short do's.

The fact that I cut it myself helps immensely. I know that I have options and can wear it straight, wavy, up or down. Although I will always clip it up in some fashion.

My hair feels playable. I can mess around with it and not feel depressed it is coming out in chunks or that it has no bounce to it.

I finally heard back from the seller and I am not sure whether to believe them or not. They claimed not to have received my messages.

The tracker has now been updated to *despatched* and I am wondering if they are fibbing about the whole thing. I wonder why someone would risk their reputation like that?

I rarely leave negative feedback now, I just abstain from it completely. On my blog I am a lot more candid. I will see if it shows up and if I get sent a tracking number.

The Biore face wash is being sent and they gave me a tracking number. Which sounds good but it is for Amazon, not Ebay. I have never had that before.

How on earth does one track an order, outside of Amazon? I already tried a universal tracking place and it said it cannot do it.

Maybe they will all just show up within the normal postal route. Which is usually lunchtime. At least I can add them both to the review page, assuming they actually get delivered.

Lol and just like that I got a knock on the door and no sign of the courier but a parcel was left. It was my Biore face wash. Bahaha :D

That took just two days to arrive. It smells wonderful. I am a lil nervous but wish me luck. Woohoo my face hasn't fallen off, melted, burned or scabbed up.

I am totally safe :) I have already added it to my review page.

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/05/bloglife60-do-these-make-me-look.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D