Monday 28 June 2021

#BlogLife87 - Laugh until it hurts! (Woo nots 2)

I feel like there was another underground secret meeting and the leader said.....

Hey lads we took a survey or more likely read a woman's magazine stating women love a sense of humour.

Next time you are out to impress, hammer her with nonstop jokes and I do mean relentlessly.

Do not under any circumstances be serious and make it the cheesiest unfunny banter in the history of the world.

She will not be able to resist such wit. Putty in your hands. I am telling you, this is gold!! Follow my instructions to the tee!!

The reason I say this is because I am getting these types of conversations more and more frequently.

Yes I do love to crack up and joke and be amused but I need to know there is an ounce of intelligence and that you have the ability to share something, otherwise it looks like you are brain dead with no personality.

The trick is balance. Once in a while, sure be silly or unfunny but do not do it constantly. What is wrong with you? Do you know how tedious that becomes, really quickly?

I am already out the door, running to anyone else. The really funny thing about all of it is that I even give a warning to knock it off and it is ignored always.

Then when I exit gracefully. I get a shocked expression and a plea to remain. Pfft.

Turn into better listeners or pick up on evident social cues!! Then maybe a lady will stick around for longer and actually relish your company!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D