Monday 21 June 2021

#BlogLife82 - Revenge (call spoof 3) mature audiences only

Good afternoon madam. I need your limitless, undivided attention today.

I am available. How can I be there for you?

Well my hot chicky apple crumble pie. Now you are talking, aren't you?

Excuse me?

My name is Chris but you can call me lov-

Whoa. Hold your horses. I mean't be there for your emotionally.

Oh my delicious pudding. You can be there for me emotionally, physically, standing, sitt-

I think you have the wrong impression.

No I don't. You all but threw yourself at me. Are you really insatiable?

I will just clarif-

Listen babe. You feel the same strong magnetic attraction as I do. What are your vital statistics? What are you doing after work?

Look Sir. Are you having a hard time?

Sir? Ooooh that is so kinky. Yes yes yes! So hard but I think we should discuss that in person, you never know who is listening...

I really wish you would refrain from profanity and flirting.

Listen dumpling buns. I wasn't flirting I am genuinely in discomfort with this monster......

Ok that is it. I have tried to offer you support but no more. I am reporting you for being inappropriate and mis-using this service.

Wait sugar hips, does this mean you aren't going to call me??? My number is 0-

I disconnect the call abruptly!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D