Monday 7 June 2021

#BlogLife72 - I'm here for you S (fiction)

I look at you and then avert my eyes away. How was my day? It was alright but drained the life out of me. 

It wasn't anything I couldn't handle but somehow it just bothered me because the issues annoyed me and I couldn't make the difference in swallowing my irritation.

I know I'm not there to say pretty little phrases and be agreeable but straight talking with brick walls was no picnic. I challenged opinions and it did not go down well.

I got my first bad reviews. I don't really think that affects me because although I should have been more tactful. I asked probing questions and was not a yes person or an agree-because-you-clearly-need-me-too.

I take your hand and lay out on your chest on the sofa and you hold me tight automatically without me asking you.

I guess it wasn't even bad, technically it was average but meh. The funny thing was the same people, almost immediately requested me again.

Hah, fat chance. Even if I wasn't already in a chat, I still wouldn't have taken it. I think because I am older, immaturity annoys me.

I want to shake some of them and say act your age. This isn't a hand holding session. I'm not a robot. I'm not here to dictate a short term fix. 

I'm saying open your bloody eyes and stop burying your head in the sand because it's going to get so much worse. (One bites one's tongue and doesn't actually say that).

I don't tolerate your wallowing/whiny attitude because it isn't assisting you to recover and move on. I have no patience with you if you refuse to continue imploding your life.

If you try and make the effort, then I can certainly show you a better way to cope and healthier tools to make your transition smoother.

But I will not pander to your unrealistic dreams. How would me lying to you help you grow up? I offer you an alternative perspective, what you choose to do with it, is your decision.

I trace my hands around your chest, making small circles and peek up at you to see if you are still alive.

I melt when I see your face grin at me, especially as you waggle your eyebrows suggestively. It never fails to crack me up.

But this is not a seduction, this is a rant session. I lay my head back down on your smooth chest and tell you that, there isn't any other place I would want to be.

I guess I feel exceptionally cruel as sometimes I have to assert these boundaries for the good of the people so they don't become reliant on me or anyone just constantly building up their confidence.

Life isn't like that, there are mean people in the world and you have to toughen up to survive.

I won't always be around..

I feel you stroke my hair and say the words I need..

I am here for you and always will be.

You don't have to be obligated to those that you don't mesh with. You can pass them on. It doesn't matter if they have to explain it all to someone new.

Let someone else take the burden away.

Lastly can you stop dribbling/drooling on my top please because you are sleeping in it tonight and I'm not holding a wet tshirt contest.....Or am I?

I roll my eyes and hit you with a cushion, you're such a perv- mwah but a great kisser Monsier...

X



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D