Wednesday 2 June 2021

#BlogLife67 - Goodbye Hercai/Ramo from my blog!

Whenever I am on my period I always feel melancholy. I have been feeling strange and I have been contemplating something for a very long time and today I made changes.

Once again I have modified the theme as I just loved the idea of it, the name is called *masquerade* and that is how I constantly feel.

It suits me. I just wish I could have find something more representative of who I am as a caramel skinned angry fem. At least I did not have to do any upgrades, it displays fine.

Plus it is all one glorious colour so to me it no longer appears like a mobile version of a squished blog. My favourite theme has been the white background with the female without clothes but only showing her back.

I just couldn't work out how to fit in nicely. Anyway I will just keep searching endlessly so that I can find my ideal. Now as you will notice I have removed all the Ramo/Hercai commentaries.

They were fun to write and it was a distraction from all the gritty emotional blogs that I had composed. However it was fluff.

Meaningless words that I don't want on my blog. It just distracts from everything that I am trying to build here. I want to express who I am and explore my creative writing.

The shows have ended for good now and it just seems like the perfect opportunity to delete them and I have to say, it was immensely satisfying doing it.

I have been dying to get rid of them for ages but I felt guilty as you readers loved them but all good things must be killed off. 

There are tweets on my twitter, knock yourselves out and enjoy those as a compromise.

I just didn't want my blog known for it's commentaries. There is so much more to me, than that.

I also just found the *Ramo* song that they were all dancing too. This really should have been the theme tune. I think this is the right one, it stuck in my head and I was searching for it but no luck until now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJD3bbzXJN8&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D