Wednesday 9 June 2021

#BlogLife74 - The subpar indecent proposal (mature audiences only) Update

Have you ever been minding you own business twiddling your thumbs and then all of a sudden you get this peculiar approach. It starts off relatively normal and the questions come..

Do you like to shop?

Do you like to be in control?

How would you feel about taking over my life?

He says I don't want a relationship or an affair just to be ruled..

I mean I have always wondered how those women got men to do their bidding. I wrote it in my book but the reality weirds me out.

It sounds fun and funny to have gifts turn up and be spoilt but then you have to deal with the murky side.

I have never liked submissive men. Alpha men are too arrogant. I guess I want slightly less alpha and definitely not submissive with a nice deep voice.

The thought of someone calling me mistress, makes me shudder. 

I ask the questions that pop into my brain like..

Can you afford this?

What the hell do you want from me, in exchange??

He says he just wants no physical/emotional attachment just to spoil someone and be taken for granted.

I furrow my forehead in a yea right manner. Then he says, can you call me humiliating names and give me punishments...

After my jaw stopped dropping. I think I just laughed. I started, well never stopped cracking jokes.

I've never been spoiled or treated nicely. This is too bizarre. I would be a gold digging, meanie, dominatrix? Lmao :D

What the hell??!!

Although I do need a new summer wardrobe, a new phone, some new boots, new makeup, accessories... This could work.

What shall I call it DomLife? Bahahaha :D

I wasn't going to add this bit but this is already amusing so why not? He wanted to lavish me via a gift card, as in not dip into his savings but use a surplus and have me pick up my own gifts from a warehouse!!

Purleaseeeee as if I self named Queenie of Sheebie dare sully my hands and tootsies traipsing to an unknown collection point.

That is not how this alphess fempot/barnpot/Queenie behaves. I get things delivered to me by a hopefully hunky/non-hunky/ok-make-him-hunky courier!!

Pffft I have ludicrously extravagant taste. For the next applicant you can trawl through my Amazon wishlist. I put some cute outfits that I wouldn't buy myself because the price tag offends me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D