Friday 4 June 2021

#BlogLife69 - The lost art of conversation

When did fun become a dirty word? Sure I would love to hang out and we can have fun together.

My thoughts... We'll laugh, do an interesting activity. Maybe grab a bite to eat, go for a walk, swap stories...

His thoughts... Sex sex sex. How soon can I get her nude? It's probably going to happen in the car because she said the magic word "fun."

I am a fun loving person, how about you? Entertain me if you think you can.

My thoughts.... I wonder if there will be any lighthearted confessions or wackiness.

His thoughts... This is it. The moment where anything she says I will turn around and make it about sex. I am so going to send her some naked photos. She is going to die......

Am I up for a fun phone chat? Of course, that is way better than texting.

My thoughts.. This will be great, we will just laugh and smile, being really goofy and sharing embarrassing tales.

His thoughts... Wow I can't believe she agreed. Phone sex is on the table. First I'll ask what she is wearing and then I'll tell her I'm in a towel and then............

What do you do for fun?

My thoughts... He'll tell me about his interests and hobbies. I wonder if he is a nerd?

His thoughts... Whoa already? She means sex. I love sex and could talk about it all day and night.

I think I have my point fairly clear. I miss the innocence of conversations where it was getting to know someone outside of the boudoir.

Perhaps I am still too old fashioned but that used to be the most fascinating part of meeting someone new. Their life story. 

Finding out what made them tick. What their dreams were? Now it is......

What do you look like?

How soon can you send me naked photos?

How soon can I send you naked photos?

When can we have phone sex?

What are you wearing?

Can I come to yours for a hook up?


*Rolls eyes* I want no part of you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D