Friday 4 March 2022

#BlogLife223 - Oversharing

Should you tell strangers everything? Should you tell them anything?

It seems to be common practice spilling your guts and having no filter but that can backfire.

Of course maybe it will lead to bonding or a better understanding.

It's completely up to you and whatever you feel comfortable with, just be aware of the games people play.

Either to gather information and exploit you for financial gain or for kicks or just to manipulate you.

I would consider myself somewhat an active member of our discord group but some people are very candid with their life stories.

I find it surprising to be honest but then I'm naturally reserved so that just seems over the top to me.

Selfishly speaking, I hate when the news is devastating as it changes the tone of somewhere fun and playful.

I'm not looking to be depressed or to pile on to an already stressful life.

I can be sympathetic but I'm not sure how much heart is in the sentiment, truthfully as I am already in another thread talking about this and that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D