Monday 7 March 2022

#BlogLife224 - Can you give yourself asmr?

I can give myself asmr by rubbing a gloop of grainy scrub in my fingertips or sliding my fingers over my headphones and hearing that wipey/glidey sound that I find relaxing.

No idea why but frictiony or beauty sounds put me at ease. It's weird that most artists started watching asmr before starting their own channels but now are asmr immune.

I think it's more about the de-stressing vibes that the content provides. Asmr is sound effects like tapping, gum chewing, weather, whispering.

I'm not a fan of tapping sounds because it's grating on my nerves and whispering is basically the same as you can't hear it properly even with the volume maxed up.

I don't know if it is the quality of the headphones but there must be a way to speak in a gentle manner and still be coherent.

I've got a whole playlist of Youtube, a mix of talking and non but only a handful of them, can I listen from start to finish without fast forwarding some of the unpleasant sounds.

It's either too quiet in places or there are loud noises thrown into a peaceful video, which throw off the relaxation...

I had a good weekend, during the week I was feeling a bit stressy and stiff so I gave myself a 30 minute massage with the cushion, got some decent sleep and now I feel refreshed.

I don't feel tired for once and the creative juices are once again flowing.

I think I just needed to vent and do some pampering to put me at ease and it worked :)

I hope your week is going smoothly. See you tomorrow, hopefully.

Oh I've also been watching Youtube vlogs and mukbangs but I prefer when the eating is in a more natural setting, where it's just a part of the day and they are talking normally, not hyping it up for the camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D