Wednesday 9 March 2022

#BlogLife226 - What's new pussycat?

Afternoon all. It's freezing weather in the UK in the morning/afternoon but seems quite sunny later on. How is your week going?

Mine isn't bad. I'm still feeling quite a bit of aches and pains in my back but it's bearable, I can still walk around comfortably.

I've been applying a lot of heat to it and I'm hoping that it will subside soon.

I wasn't sure what to discuss today so I'll just do a ramble. I'm trying to use my face brush daily as my face is covered in dry patches.

I've had to start moisturising again as I don't really bother to be honest. I don't tend to need it with the hydrating products that I purchase on top of using the face brush.

At the moment though it just feels horrible to the touch, especially around my forehead, cheeks and the sides of my face.

I'm just trying to quickly use up the current face wash and then I'll go back the Himalaya brand or maybe try something else.

Oooh I'll get a new mask, that should help. I wasn't concerned about having a replacement as my skin was all smooth but now it's like this, I'll definitely stock up.

Yesterday was International Women's Day, did you realise? For me it always seem to be something.

I just think we should do as we always behave on a daily basis, respect people, be kind and thoughtful and try to support them whenever we can.

I haven't watched any new movies lately. I haven't seen anything appealing at all. I've just been watching old re-runs of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I loved that show from the UK series, over to the USA format. It was always guaranteed to make me laugh, even at my lowest points.

Do you have a feelgood series like that? Some shows just bring back nostalgia.

I remember the late nights, staying up to watch Kids In The Hall and trying not to fall asleep because it was on really late and I was sleepy.

Original Charmed was Saturday nights and if I was in. I would get comfy and have my drinks and snacks on hand, excited to see what would unfold.

Even though I'm not into that supernatural malarky. I think I just watched it for Shannon, she was my favourite. 

I think it was the towing the straight line mostly but occasionally shaking loose and being rebellious, that I related too.

I was mostly a goody two shoes type of gal. Rarely in trouble but not wanting to be predictable and dull all the time.

I wanted to surprise people and be a lil daring at times, within reason, nothing crazy ha.

I've been testing a few games out, just for the gem rewards via Looney Tunes but they are really annoying to play.

I know the free games have to make the money back somehow but ads upon adverts is really disgusting.

Now you have to click 2 or 3 times to close the advert and then end it again. Ugh!!

I think they should just run continuous commercials along the top and the bottom of the screen and not interrupt the game play.

I would honestly prefer that. I know it would take up some of the screen but most of us have big screen smartphones and I think we can spare it.

Wouldn't that be better than having to wait 30 seconds for the dumb ads to be over??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D