Wednesday 23 March 2022

#BlogLife236 - You know you're sleep deprived when....

 ..You take off your glasses in a motion and realise, that they are already off. I made myself go to bed early. 9ish or 10ish but it didn't really work for me.

I couldn't seem to peacefully drift off. I played Looney, some candy crush and eventually fell asleep but then woke up at 6am. I'm tired but awake.

Hopefully I will nap later and regain some energy. This is why I prefer to tire myself out and then naturally close my eyes and knock out.

It's more simpler and it isn't like I'm forcing a bedtime restriction on myself. I'm still replaying yesterday in my head but it is starting to fade.

I'm currently listening to Whispered Distraction's asmr videos and he's making me sleepy and mellow :)

I was going to have hottisants for breakfast (hotdog croissants) but I got too peckish and didn't want to wait, so had croissants and cheese instead.

Ahh I just realised, no nausea and my stomach seems fine. I don't know if it will stay like this but I hope so.

I'm going to give myself a manicure later as my nails are a lil chipped and snagged and at some point I have to pluck my brows as they are a lil messy.

I was going to visit my usual place but the lethargy won over and I realised I just wanted to go back home and chill out.

Next time I go, I'll probably do a pedicure too as it seems like forever since the last one. How often do you get yours done? Regularly or a one off treat, a few times a year?

I guess we all have to watch our pennies and I really do need to unkink my bed. It's all lumpy :D I bought this new duvet set yesterday and it's purply leopard printy which seemed cute.

However it looks really unattractive. It was suer cheat at £7 or £8 bucks though. I like those click button fasteners. I don't know what you call them.

I don't find they come apart, they seem quite secure, the button types are more fiddly and delicate and I tend to skip one so it ends up wonky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D