Thursday 17 March 2022

#BlogLife232 - Frozen brain drain

Afternoony all. How are you feeling today? I'm chilled to the bone. I just came on today so that explains the nausea and cold seeping into my pores.

I always get those two symptoms without fail, whether I start my monthly or skip it. I cranked up the heated blankie on high and am waiting for it to warm me up.

My brain just feels fried when I'm this cold. I was watching ER while munching lunch leftovers and it was the funeral for Greg :( so sad.

I don't like this Simon character at all, he reminds me of Gates but younger. Ick.

The pain is pretty uncomfortable at the moment, just doing simple things like walking around, even just a few steps, or standing.

I do feel stressed as things keep coming up that I don't feel well enough to cope with. Hopefully I can just keep putting it off, until it disappears..

I haven't been volunteering either. I go there sometimes but either there is noone queueing up or it's just relationship based and I am burned out on those.

It's just the same thing over and over. I was thinking of taking a break from blogging or not doing it daily but I don't really want to stop it.

I guess I'll see how it goes. Hopefully things will get easier and I can catch a break and some peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D