Friday 11 March 2022

#BlogLife228 - Morning sickness

Morning all. I hope you're well rested for the weekend partying or chilling with your favourite indulgences.

I'm currently fighting these nauseated feelings. No no, not pregnancy related, just pmt/pms symptoms. I skipped last month and although I don't have cramps..

I have probably just jinxed myself. I just feel sickly as soon as I wake up. It's so hard to function and do anything as I have to keep pausing and doing deep breathing to steady myself.

I don't feel any hunger pangs but I have some wine gums and mini cheddars that were just delivered with my groceries.

I don't think I can even stomach those. I'm just drinking my icey sugar free vimto squash and enjoying that for now.

The weird thing is, I swear I took the heating off twice and I kept feeling warm but I assured myself it wasn't on..

Then I wake up and check the dial and radiator and somehow the damn thing was on. Grr.

I've just taken it off as it is warm at the moment. If I need to take the chill off later, I'll either put the heated blanket on or put the heating on low for a while.

Sometimes what happens is, I assume I have turned it all the way to the end but actually I haven't. That must have happened..

I bought more cupcakes. hersheys cookies and cream as I'm craving chocolate and sugar. It's a pack of 4 for £2 which isn't bad for a brand name and they are a nice size with generous toppings.

Yesterday I was trying to replace the template/theme but I didn't see anything that was suitable. I'll keep looking as I am a bit sick of the stars, even though it makes sense for an insomnia blog.

I was trying to be more open and experiment with a few other ideas but it just looks a bit weird.

Hopefully whatever I pick, you'll like it. I decided not to part publish the short story as I'm still not sure that would make me finish it.

At least while it is in drafts, it's haunting me....Saying finish me, woman, I want to live on your published blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D