Wednesday 16 March 2022

#BlogLife231 - Sleep, no sleep

It's a beautiful sunny, slightly windy day, here in the UK and I got in about 2pmish. 

I was having an impromptu lunch with mama. I gave her some cash for Mother's Day that is upcoming at the end of the month and she gave me the Amazon card I asked her to buy me, with my cash.

Plus I'll buy her dinner/lunch on the actual day. It was just a short impromptu meeting as she was busy and to be honest. I didn't feel that great.

I actually didn't feel hungry, just thirsty and I have been fighting nausea all morning, so I could only stomach a few bites and a few sips of fanta and then I packed the rest up.

I was going to order some pasta for tonight but the cafe is closed and I'm in a weird mood. I'm not hungry or thirsty or sleepy but I am at the same time.

Maybe it's overtiredness. As I was waking up hourly for some weird reason and I kinda forced myself to eat lunch so I just feel peckish and full all at once.

I don't usually make myself eat but I figured, I would start and probably the hunger pangs would come out, except this time it didn't.

My body feels knackered and I don't want to get up to get a nice icy beverage but I will. Hopefully that will settle my insides.

The sicky feeling has passed but I still feel a bit weird, could be bloatedness. I'm currently watching old episodes of ER.

I saw most of it when it first came out but some of it I missed out on. Even though Romano wasn't a nice person, I still liked his weird character, not his traits but how he was portrayed.

Frank the receptionist guy, was just as offensive but he seemed to get away with it more, instead of being reprimanded.

The Gates, Neela, Ray love triangle was odd. Gates just seemed like this whiny immature brat that was lost, he didn't seem her type but I guess if you think about it..

She was heavily grieving Gallant, who I absolutely loved and was gutted when he died. I don't really think I saw that properly.

Ray was a part of her past and maybe she wanted to start afresh without any guilt. The cringey part was when she visited him in hospital and she didn't seem apologetic, just sorry for herself.

I kinda understood the other girl blasting her but then that same girl, could have informed everybody that he was in hospital and needed support.....

Abby I sorta like but she is also indecisive and whingey. Sam is the same. I always liked Morris and Pratt and the Mark Greene character I had a soft spot for.

Jerry the other receptionist seemed sweet. Kerry was great because she was strong, mushy and fearless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D